Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Centennial 06.18.2008








NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!! The highlight, for many people, is the Oblation Run. I may have been in the UP system for more than 3 years. But tI have never really gone off to watch this. Until today. The sun burnt my camera which was on standby for these guys to show up. Thanks to the "sports" mode, I managed to get a continuous shot. The screams were deafening. Lady students of UP were screeching and closing their eyes. And yet, they were at the forefront of the barricade. They were covering their eyes with hankies. I thought what for, you can barely see anything..... perhaps "they're grow-ers and not show-ers" I saw the guys and thought "This is it?" All this hoopla for male nudes? Goodness what a conservative society....After the hullaballoo over balls, I just drank gatorade and walked from Vinzons to Philcoa and went to my dental appointment. All those hair made my teeth feel funky....hahahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment